New 700cc bottle questions answered and the bottle installed on my Red Wolf HP.

I don't recall that a 'complete' photo comparison was done between the new 700cc bottle and more 'standard' size bottles.

My bottles arrived today. Now I know why there wasn't a more significant per-bottle shipping break if I had gone from 5 to 6 in my order: Would have required a larger shipping box:

IMG_2213.1635790283.JPG

Photo below shows: Top - new 700cc bottle (I like the kind of matt finish), next one down is an eBay 580cc bottle, then a Talon Tunes 580cc bottle, a standard FX 480cc bottle, and one of the skinny 300cc eBay bottles. For those who may have wanted a graphic size comparison.

IMG_2217.1635790341.JPG

Reactions: jt-outta-cali

You can also get the new valves direct from FX. I just ordered two.

How much did they cost ? How long will it take to get them ? Are they 300bar 

I contacted Talon Tunes, they have 300bar valves for FX Impact but they are 90 bucks. Ohio Airguns only wants 60 bucks but they are out of stock.

They cost $50 each and shipping was $8 (so I assume it is coming via USPS).

Chris

I don't recall that a 'complete' photo comparison was done between the new 700cc bottle and more 'standard' size bottles.

My bottles arrived today. Now I know why there wasn't a more significant per-bottle shipping break if I had gone from 5 to 6 in my order: Would have required a larger shipping box:

IMG_2213.1635790283.JPG

Photo below shows: Top - new 700cc bottle (I like the kind of matt finish), next one down is an eBay 580cc bottle, then a Talon Tunes 580cc bottle, a standard FX 480cc bottle, and one of the skinny 300cc eBay bottles. For those who may have wanted a graphic size comparison.

IMG_2217.1635790341.JPG

Thanks Tom. Perfect comparison photo!

Chris

Dang, $58 for the valves is a great buy. I haven’t bought one in a while but it was like $85 delivered. 

One other thing in case anybody was wondering…The 700cc bottle in the picture kind of looks gray. I wiped mine down with a wet sponge and a dry towel and it took some of the gray film/coating off of it. Still kind of gray but a little darker, like a dark charcoal gray and not as matte. You can see what I’m talking about on the picture below. 

Have a good one.

Stoti

E78A384F-1FBE-4F40-853C-AD1B8511CAE6.1635798840.jpeg

this is just a great combination Kevin :) It indeed balances out the barrel length.

The people at Alsafe are indeed great to work with! What I did when I ordered my first bottles there is indeed just place an order for more than you need (if you can afford it) to balance shipping cost per bottle. Sold the extra two in a matter of minutes when I asked some of my friends who were interested. I bought the valves at europe airguns and it seemed like they had plenty in stock.

Yeah, I really like the look too. I’m glad you turned me on to these. I wish I would have bought more initially. Helen said they’ll be back in stock soon. I’m going to buy more so I have them. 

Hope all is well over there on your side of the pond buddy! Have a good one.

Stoti

Helen sent me an email yesterday saying that mine had shipped!

Yeah, I really like the look too. I’m glad you turned me on to these. I wish I would have bought more initially. Helen said they’ll be back in stock soon. I’m going to buy more so I have them. 

Stoti

When did you order them? After I got mine, I liked it so much, I contacted her to order more. She told me they were sold out. Last time I had to wait two weeks but she said if there is demand, they’ll make them faster. Must be some demand! 😉 I’ll message her today. 

Thanks, Stoti

Stoti

When did you order them? After I got mine, I liked it so much, I contacted her to order more. She told me they were sold out. Last time I had to wait two weeks but she said if there is demand, they’ll make them faster. Must be some demand!
1f609.svg
I’ll message her today. 

Thanks, Stoti

Hi Stoti,

I ordered mine on 10/26. Helen told me it would be a bout 2-3 weeks, but obviously they beat that by quite a bit.

Chris

So, now I have received my two bottles. I installed the FX valve into one of them and put it on my Impact M3. Filled it with air (to 230 Bar) and everything works as it should. My question is now, can I fill this to 300 bar, even though the M3 actually has 250 bar max pressure marked on it? Similarly, the pressure gauge only goes up to 250 bar, not 300 like on my older impact MK2.

Any suggestions for changing out the gauge to one that reads up to at least 300 bar?

Chris

You all are leaving me to feel like I got the short end of the stick with bottle envy, lol.

I see two areas that this bottle upgrade would be beneficial- on my LCS-SK19 30 cal along with my unregulated Hatsan Hercules Bully in 30 cal. I only get 19 decent shots out of that Bully, and almost three mags out of the LCS, so for sure it would benefit those two.

My impact with the 580cc is ok where it’s at

You all are leaving me to feel like I got the short end of the stick with bottle envy, lol.

I see two areas that this bottle upgrade would be beneficial- on my LCS-SK19 30 cal along with my unregulated Hatsan Hercules Bully in 30 cal. I only get 19 decent shots out of that Bully, and almost three mags out of the LCS, so for sure it would benefit those two.

My impact with the 580cc is ok where it’s at

My Impact with the 580cc bottle was OK too. But with the 700cc bottle it is magnificent 😇

I’m still hoping that its OK to pressurize it to 300 bar despite the notice on the side of my M3 saying 250 bar max pressure.

1BFAC308-B00E-4413-9C6B-A64A15AB439B.1636581085.jpeg