• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New, 7000 PSI Compressors from AEA:

I doubt dudes at AEA are dumb enough to put out a $990 compressor without testing it for hundreds of hours.
AEA manufactures airguns too, unlike GX.
Their semi-autos have issues, but they keep refineing, and pushing forward, where as other manufactures gave up on semi-autos.
They offer 3 very unique airgun niches... 1. semi-auto, 2. extreme power/high pressure, and/or 3. large caliber.
So this extreme, high pressure compressor fits very well into their existing business model.

Reactions: doly.the.sheep
well I got to wondering about the air pressure if 7000 psi.. I've seen it argued here on the forum both ways.. some said that you don't actually get much usable air increase over 4300 psi.. something about how much the air can compress before you can't add more.
I don't think I care to be around air over 4300.. I have thought long and hard and still can't decide about getting a bottle since mine is expired and leaking..I'm just not really comfortable with the exposed valve and if that's not enough.. the carbon fiber tank too.. I'm just used to welding bottles and they are fairly safe as long as they don't fall over on the valve.. last time I got the nitrogen exchanged I asked why no valve cover and it is a small tank I think 45 cu ft.. they said no problem and brought out one that was made with a screw top lid like the oxygen tank..
just lots of questions and not much answers..
Mark

Reactions: Airgun Al
Their semi-autos have issues, but they keep refineing, and pushing forward, where as other manufactures gave up on semi-autos.
They offer 3 very unique airgun niches... 1. semi-auto, 2. extreme power/high pressure, and/or 3. large caliber.
So this extreme, high pressure compressor fits very well into their existing business model.
GX focuses on compressors (damn fine ones, in fact), without distraction with other product lines.

Not sure what your point was?

GX focuses on compressors (damn fine ones, in fact), without distraction with other product lines.

Not sure what your point was?

Reactions: doly.the.sheep