• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New 700 mm Stx barrell

Hi, just tried my 700 mm smooth twist X barrell in .25 cal. . I went to my indoor range in the uk and zeroed it at first on the 10 metre range just so I knew it was hitting paper. Just needed to raise the crosshairs about 6 inches. Then I put the target out to 50 yds. It only needed another 2 inches on the elevation. Any way I shot a few rounds on high power and the groups were about a half inch. So I tried it on power 4 power and the group size was getting smaller . Tried it on 3 setting and it was great not joking there were 5 pellets in one hole . I could put one pellet in the hole without any messing about. The f.p.s speed ended up at 805 . I cannot praise the barrell highly enough , it was well worth the 350 pound that I paid for it. And I would really recamend it for ease of use I was using jsb 34 grain heavy and set the reg at 115 and the valve was at 4. I would like to try it at 100 yds but haven,t anywhere to shoot yet..

1534010628_5178323975b6f2504ddc978.82909174_STX.25 BARELL.jpg