• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

New 50y 50m BR opportunities with IR 50/50

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
The IR 50/50 rimfire organization has recently agreed to open up its Unlimited class to allow air rifles to compete at its events. If it’s 22 caliber or less and you can get it to the bench...it’s legal.

For us air rifle BR competitors, this means there will be a whole lot more events across the country where we can get out and compete....including some indoor and outdoor National events. 

The competition level is extremely high, but it will be a great place to continue to develop the accuracy of air rifles and have a tangible comparison to the world outside of airgun specific shooting.

This is a super opportunity to get out and meet some great people and learn from their experiences, while also introducing them to the world of airguns.

Here is a link to their website. http://www.ir5050.com/

Check it out and see what’s close to you.

Please let me know what you think about this and ask any questions you may have.

Mike 

Sounds great and should help to promote our sport. I am working on another thing but I will make a seperate post as not to hijack the topic Mike has started, Great work Mike I hope to meet up with you at one of these events. By the way your slugs look awesome and seem to shoot awesome, any plans on promoting them and going into the slug making business?