• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New 25-Yard Silhouette Figure Target

Hello everyone,

For those folks that have a limited space to shoot paper Targets I have created a new Silhouette Target that is to be shot at 25-yards. Shooting real metal Silhouettes is a lot of fun but requires a large space, so what I have done is “SCALED” all four Figures and made a paper target. In real rifle competition you would shoot the Chicken Figure at 20-yards, and the Pig at 30-yards, and the Turkey at 36-yards and the Ram at 45 yards. I drew the Figures to their actual size and then “Scaled” them to shoot at 25-yards: example, the Chicken Figure would normally shoot at 20-yards so I scaled it up in size to the correct ratio for 25-yards; the Ram normally would shoot at 45-yards so I scaled it down to the proper ratio size for the 25-yard target. In competition you would shoot at each Figure 10 times and record a One-Point score for each hit. On this paper target I have five of each Figure shown, so you will need to shoot at each Figure two times and record you total score for each Figure that you hit ( see the attached target that I shot for an example ). Also attached is a pdf file for this Target to be printed out on 8-1/2x11 paper.

Thank you,
ThomasT
Silhouette Example.jpg

View attachment 25_yard silhouette figures target.pdf

@ThomasT, looks like this didn't take off.
Any idea why?
Hello @Raider03

Most likely because there are already so many challenges that are a bit harder. Most folks like a hard challenge, I know I do. I still shoot this target from time to time and enjoy shooting it. I also shoot this with Pistols at 10-Meters :D .
ThomasT