• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

NEW 2022 DAR GEN3

I went ahead and contacted the owner directly whom had originally told me they would retail around $400. To me that sounded fair and within reason for the quality of the gun. Bringing the price up $100 overnight to me sounded a bit unreasonable, I convinced him to offer a $100 off coupon. If that's the case I will definitely share that here as soon as I receive it.

Reactions: nervoustrig
I was recently made aware of the 200 dollar price increase to the DAR Gen3. When the video was produced the retail only had 100 increase which with the upgrades sounded fair. But with a 200 dollar increase it puts the gun in a whole different qualification where there are many options for that price. Sorry for any confusion this has caused. My goal is to provide you with honest and accurate information.

There is a $100.00 off coupon making it once again $399, DAR100.

I have all three Gen 2 DAR's and now 2 of the Gen 3 guns. Side by side, the G3 shows better machining, better build and assembly quality and it looks like the air tube and shroud are cerakote. 

I'll check the barrels today and get some pellets down range to see if these have the same wicked accuracy as the G2.

Great job on your part OP but in my opinion it’s just a little greasy by aimsport. I personally wouldn’t spend 400 on one and I honestly don’t think most will spend 500. When you get up in that range there are just better choices in my opinion. Most people won’t know about the code and those of us that do are few and far between. All this should make the DAR vs JTS the easiest decision in the world. 

The upcoming JTS offerings look like a welcome addition to the price point PCP segment. Just bear in mind we know very little about them, what sorts for QC challenges they may face, how well they’ll be supported, or even if the preliminary pricing will stick. Hopefully the optimism will be justified but reality is usually a little more reserved. 

The upcoming JTS offerings look like a welcome addition to the price point PCP segment. Just bear in mind we know very little about them, what sorts for QC challenges they may face, how well they’ll be supported, or even if the preliminary pricing will stick. Hopefully the optimism will be justified but reality is usually a little more reserved.

Jefferson State Airrifles didn't work out to well so now onto JTS. I can only guess why I never received an email back from them. 

I need to see the construction on the JTS before I buy one, if its comparable to the Sentry, I will go with the AEA guns as I see a lot of nicely done machining on them. What I see in pictures is a DAR clone but with an extra monometer for the plenum and a MUCH better stock. 

I went ahead and contacted the owner directly whom had originally told me they would retail around $400. To me that sounded fair and within reason for the quality of the gun. Bringing the price up $100 overnight to me sounded a bit unreasonable, I convinced him to offer a $100 off coupon. If that's the case I will definitely share that here as soon as I receive it.

You must have been very diplomatic because I doubt most would have used the word “unreasonable”. More like “GREEDY”.

You must have been very diplomatic because I doubt most would have used the word “unreasonable”. More like “GREEDY”.

Considering it's virtual clone, JTS Airacuda MAX, will be out soon and it's suggest price is $429.00, the $499.00 of the DAR 3 seems high BUT there is a coupon for $100 off, DAR100. IF JTS keeps the $429 price and IF DAR keeps selling for $399 after coupon, I think you will be getting virtually the same gun for a similar price. 

Lots of "If''s" in that sentence.