NEW .20 Zan Projectiles Slugs

Hey Guys,

We would like to let you know that we have made .20 calibre in three weights, 15, 20 and 25 grains. 15 and 20 grains are packed 250 PCS/box and 25 grains 200 PCS/ box.
For now you can find them on our website, but they are already on the way to stores that sell our products.

ZAN Projectiles

.20 Calibre is not one of the most popular calibres, but it's probably one of the most BC "reach" calibre on the market.

It will be perfect for long range shooting or hunting.

We hope that the variety of different slugs in .20 caliber will encourage barrel or rifle manufacturers to see the potential and start making more rifles and barrels in this caliber.

Have a nice weekend,
Maja Brlec

A0A55572-DC5F-4F5A-83A4-DC40F58179B1.JPG

Maybe I'm a little out of touch with the market, but what is the target market for these slugs over 15gr? I have a lot of .20 springers/rams, and they are all under 20FPE. The most popular pellets in grains. even today, range from 11.5 - 13.5 (14.3gr for the CP that is long discontinued). With slugs you loose a couple FPE due to surface contact. I'd say you would need to be in the 11.5 - 12.5grain range to reach the majority of the .20 market. 20+grain slugs would be in the .20 career territory, and those guns are rare as hen's teeth.
I wouldn't count on manufacturers making .20 guns anytime soon. I'd focus on what's out there now.
When you dropped the .177 to 10gr, that's when I bit and tried them in a Beeman RX. The test was successful up to this point.

Nice!

@ZAN, THANK YOU for giving the .20 some attention.

The biggest complaint from non fans about the .20 is projectile selection. Well, you almost doubled it with this news.

Lotsa guys think of the .20 as a pumper or even springer caliber (thanks Doc Beeman). But there are some true ballistic gains to be had in a high power, modern .20 PCP. And that's where your new slugs come in.

For those willing to think outside the box, a high power .20 has massive untapped potential. ("Those" being manufacturers of guns/slugs AND consumers).

So again, huge thank you to Zan for being forward thinking enough to put in the effort and lay down some financial "skin in the game" for the .20.

I'll be buying some!

While we're on the .20.....how bout a 22-26 grain pellet also? Get the shape right and they'd be MAGIC🪄 considering that the cross section is part of the BC formula...like I say, untapped potential in the smaller calibers, SPECIFICALLY the .20. (yes, the length of such a pellet and the twist rate of the rifling might get interesting, but there's ways to account for that too)

Last edited: