• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Never order pellets from Amazon

It's great that places like AD and PA pack them so well. I imagine any damage gets done during the bulk shipping and handling to them.

I ordered a tin of 500 Crossman Premier 14.3 from Amazon a week ago. The whole tin was fine. I think that's more because the skirts of these are pretty substantial compared to something like a JSB 15.89, 18.1 in the .22 I shoot. You can bend the skirts of those just by looking at them.

"NL-Law"I buy from Airgun Source here in Canada. Packed amazingly well. No damage whatsoever.
Yeah same they do well in packaging, but they haven't had the 300 tins of 33.95's for 6 months. I was told November they would be getting some, 11.50/150 isn't a good price.

Edit- They do have a bigger selection of pellets in .25 as of lately and added the buy 4 tins get the 5th free so that is definitely a positive. 

Yah, never again on Amazon for pellets (although I get a lot of other stuff from Amazon)

The crazy thing was, I buy from PA all the time and get their great packaging and few damaged pellets...
But I bought from Amazon twice and the seller was PA and I got a tin of pellets in an 4 x 8 x 10 box with two air pillows and it had been bounced around so much the tin was bent with a huge flat spot and the majority of pellets were just bent severely and totally unusable, even for 'conditioning pellets'? ! ? ! ? Once I could see but a couple of months later I tried again and got the SAME experience. What was weird was I ordered other items and they came in a different box, well packed.

One of the few returns ever for my Amazon experience.