• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Never had an idea HOW TRICK these scope rings really are !!! Burris XTR Signature

I've used Signature rings for years, and they work great. Within their range, they are infinitely adjustable, although it might take some fiddling to get them correct. I was looking for a set of inserts years ago, and availability was about nil, no one had them. So, I called Burris one Saturday, not expecting to get an answer, but someone picked up, just said "hello". I verified it was the Burrris facility, and the guy said yes, he was just doing some cleaning up and thought the call might be his wife. I told him my problem, he said hang on, and lay the phone down. He came back, "hey, I've got a bag of them here, what's your address"? Got them in a few days, never a bill. Obviously, that was a unique circumstance, but I've had other contact with them over the years and found good customer service. Burris has since been bought by Beretta, also a quality company, so hopefully their service is still good.
That's good that you had a good experience with them. I also find it funny that other than the 1" set of inserts they are not available from many stores outside of what actually comes with them.

Allen

I've used Signature rings for years, and they work great. Within their range, they are infinitely adjustable, although it might take some fiddling to get them correct. I was looking for a set of inserts years ago, and availability was about nil, no one had them. So, I called Burris one Saturday, not expecting to get an answer, but someone picked up, just said "hello". I verified it was the Burrris facility, and the guy said yes, he was just doing some cleaning up and thought the call might be his wife. I told him my problem, he said hang on, and lay the phone down. He came back, "hey, I've got a bag of them here, what's your address"? Got them in a few days, never a bill. Obviously, that was a unique circumstance, but I've had other contact with them over the years and found good customer service. Burris has since been bought by Beretta, also a quality company, so hopefully their service is still good.
I had similar customer service from them, getting a new assortment of inserts in a few days time. Great company and support.

Reactions: cavedweller