• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Never again

Hard to say the Gamo is a keeper, once you've had a Diana or Weihrauch! Keep means different things not just a good group now and then! But nice shooting, I just wish I could overlook everything else shooting a springer brings to the table!
How would the Diana Two-Fifty compare to the Gamo? They are priced about the same.
Hard to say the Gamo is a keeper, once you've had a Diana or Weihrauch! Keep means different things not just a good group now and then! But nice shooting, I just wish I could overlook everything else shooting a springer brings to the table!
How would the Diana Two-Fifty compare to the Gamo? They are priced about the same.

I'm definetly buying the Diana over the same priced gamo, even if both are made in china. I have just owned enough air rifles over the years to know, I wouldn't buy either, id buy a used 34 first and have a rifle I can hand down to my grandkids.

I'm in the minority here, I loved my old Fusion Pro, the only .177 I have ever owned. Yes it had massive barrel droop, crazy recoil but with a good drooper mount and utg scope it would shoot lights out with heavy pellets. I did sell it because it was just way too loud for my backyard and it didn't fit in my gun safe without knocking the pistols off the top shelf.

Reactions: BABz58
I'm in the minority here, I loved my old Fusion Pro, the only .177 I have ever owned. Yes it had massive barrel droop, crazy recoil but with a good drooper mount and utg scope it would shoot lights out with heavy pellets. I did sell it because it was just way too loud for my backyard and it didn't fit in my gun safe without knocking the pistols off the top shelf.
One more reason for buying a gun supported by aftermarket component suppliers. Even with an HO spring kit in my 34 Diana, 20 fpe, under dime size 10 shot groups @ 20 yards, and WHAT NOISE! cap guns without caps in them are as loud, a soft plot, is all you hear without any vibration.

One more reason for buying a gun supported by aftermarket component suppliers. Even with an HO spring kit in my 34 Diana, 20 fpe, under dime size 10 shot groups @ 20 yards, and WHAT NOISE! cap guns without caps in them are as loud, a soft plot, is all you hear without any vibration.
Yeah, my Diana 48 makes half the noise that "Whisper" made.

Reactions: Wildcatter