• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Neoprene pellet tin protector

• Thread starter Deleted member 50932
  • Start date
Anschutz AHG sells them in several colors. I bought one a month ago from Nordic Marksman in Canada. They only had hot pink at that time. Shipping was quick but mind rendingly expensive. I also ordered some QYS domes not available in USA and a 11mm site riser for my Olympic rifle to soften the blow of shipping. In years past, I bought from the epay site from a vendor known as Nikonos.

They are definitely thin on the USA ground.

Here's a thought, pellets in tins rattle, even with foam top and bottom, you can wrap them in 3' of foam and they'll still rattle around. Others have mentioned using medium size pill bottles, put a bit of foam in and the pellets/slugs are nice and snug. I keep pellets/slugs in tins then when I'm going out, load up a pill bottle, the clearer ones, straight sides and toss in a bit of foam,

Here's a thought, pellets in tins rattle, even with foam top and bottom, you can wrap them in 3' of foam and they'll still rattle around. Others have mentioned using medium size pill bottles, put a bit of foam in and the pellets/slugs are nice and snug. I keep pellets/slugs in tins then when I'm going out, load up a pill bottle, the clearer ones, straight sides and toss in a bit of foam,
I appreciate the advice brother!

This is a little primitive looking but it keeps my slugs in good shape. It's just some packing foam I had lying around, you can make the holes whatever size you need.

IMG_20240310_103917967.jpg

IMG_20240310_103940032.jpg