Neoprene or other cover for CF bottle?

Got a 350cc acecare tank for the leshiy 2 is there any neoprene or other type of cover for it? I know some people wrap them in tape but looking for all kinds of options. (Including what people use to wrap them)

Thanks!

20210825_174335.1629943694.jpg

You could buy some neoprene material and make your own as I did here. First picture. Easy to do with needle and thread. This material is 2mm neoprene covered both sides with nylon Jersey material. You can find different looks online search or on Amazon. I’m now running a bottle on my L2 and have my bottle bare but have replaced the wimpy sock on the top tube with 4mm neoprene which gives me a little more height and cushion. Second picture

0F150DE8-A0EE-4FEA-891B-700A41863D08.1630023205.jpeg

2E7E2576-FE2A-4759-93C9-D7D3E5CBDE21.1630023279.jpeg

I used some low tack tape , very flat finish with gost skulls on my Compact Impact bottle, sorry don't remember the brand nor have time to find my pictures, bought a neoprene slip cover but didn't look right plus put some tension on the barrel due to the thickness.

Might check some off my history and see a picture but won't be posted as tape coverings, sorry 

Donald

Glem, how you finding a room between the tank and the grip? I was hoping not to replace the L2 grip, I like the red in contrast

It touches my wrist but I don't care, I'm not paying 400$ Canadian for a bottle without a valve in it. I don't have the biggest hands in the World so that helps. It's enough room for me.

On my RTI Prophet Compact a sheath / holster for a can of bear spray, UDP 10.2oz, happened to slip right over.

Its made of cordura that you'd find in a gun holster.

It works for me and I already had the holster.

***I would normally have a powder burner but I was in Denali National Park and they forbid that. Gotta have something.

Glem, how you finding a room between the tank and the grip? I was hoping not to replace the L2 grip, I like the red in contrast

It touches my wrist but I don't care, I'm not paying 400$ Canadian for a bottle without a valve in it. I don't have the biggest hands in the World so that helps. It's enough room for me.

Glem, the threading on the L2 is the same as the FX bottles so if you have a 300cc FX bottle from one of your Impact Compacts, you could remove the valve and put it on the L2. If you don't have one, they do pop up for sale at reasonable prices from time to time.

Edit - this just got listed right after my post: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-300cc-fx-carbon-fiber-bottle/?referrer=1