Neilson .22 slugs

I have been trying some slugs in my FX Wildcat sniper Mk3, None impressed me until I tried the Neilson. The First box was .217 and shot ok. then tried the .216 and wow what a difference.
Groups shrunk to ragged holes at 50 yds. tried various velocities and found best accuracy for my set up was about 920 fps.
Using for squirrels and results are outstanding. Even a less than accurate hit is fatal.
I love these slugs.
Regulator set at 110 b
Wheel set at 3
1.2bar/shot
shot dev at 916fps is running 4

I have been trying some slugs in my FX Wildcat sniper Mk3, None impressed me until I tried the Neilson. The First box was .217 and shot ok. then tried the .216 and wow what a difference.
Groups shrunk to ragged holes at 50 yds. tried various velocities and found best accuracy for my set up was about 920 fps.
Using for squirrels and results are outstanding. Even a less than accurate hit is fatal.
I love these slugs.
Regulator set at 110 b
Wheel set at 3
1.2bar/shot
shot dev at 916fps is running 4
I really like them also....I tried them in my Cricket 2 and it likes the .216 the best also.......Here's a pic of one of the first groups I shot with them at 50 yards, I've since dialed the rifle to shoot them even tighter, but I don't have any pics of those groups.....

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

Reactions: darylm