Neil Clague LDC...Wow what a difference

TalonP with Ronin was good, it took plenty of the bark out of it.

After contacting Neil, agreed on one of his 10" maximum quiet moderators, he said he uses them on .357 to quiet them down.

Very light, and its makes this gun not backyard friendly, but I can shoot it in the house it's so quiet.

Very very satisfied, and will not be my last I pick up from him.
1573110017_1898982465dc3c101df8dc3.41147177_20191106_115910.jpg

I’ve had several of Mr. Clague’s items and the build is tremendous. The desired effect is astounding. Only thing is I wish they could be dissembled. 

Only 2 systems I ever saw that were Hollywood quiet, as in literally no blast sound at all. You sure got an idea as to how hard that hammer hits the valve though. That loud resonance was on a factory shrouded, power tuned Cricket along with a Emperor V3. The loud ping maybe due to power tuning & a different valve stem. No blast noise at all though otherwise & also gave an appreciation of how hard the 33.95’s were hitting. 
The only other ones I’ve been right next to & shot were what we’d call mid powered .25 AZ Rapid full shroud (.25 Kings @ 880 fps) and Neil’s shrouds which were on over twice that power. 

Being noise doesn’t matter where I live, I usually buy Rocker1 products. Entire screw on for Sumatra, $7.00 more than the adapter alone I’d like for my 0.753” 29” Benchmark barrel. It really deserves a 1/4-1/2 shroud but I’m not in spending mode. Your shroud looks great.