Neil Clague - email SCAM

What happens if I answered the email? I thought it was weird getting an email from him saying he has a request!..I answered and said "what's the request". Then he asked me to grab a gift card? I knew it was a scam!I told him to f×#k off and stop trying to scam people. Is this person able to get anything from my email account?

If he knows what he's doing he can get a "general" location of where you are emailing him back from, but that's not the motive. The motive was to get you to send him the giftcards.

What happens if I answered the email? I thought it was weird getting an email from him saying he has a request!..I answered and said "what's the request". Then he asked me to grab a gift card? I knew it was a scam!I told him to f×#k off and stop trying to scam people. Is this person able to get anything from my email account?

If he knows what he's doing he can get a "general" location of where you are emailing him back from, but that's not the motive. The motive was to get you to send him the giftcards.

Thanks!