Neighbor boy is a natural!!

I’ve hired Dominick to help me with some of my shop work and we have had three shooting sessions so far after work is done.
He’s a natural! He had only shot BB guns and air soft guns, and look how good he did with the P17 at 10 yards!
He is already hooked on it, and I gave him the P17 with the pistol scope as his own gun. I asked his mom first of course!
He’s had a very difficult life, father in prison for domestic violence and much worse.
He is a pretty serious kid, but a shooting session takes him away from the crap for awhile.
He’s spending yesterday’s pay on fireworks lol! So I gave him a fist full of quarters to help make the bag bigger.
Remember those days, waiting for the firecracker stand to open? Magic time lol!

61DDF54E-DB09-4D7D-B3C6-8D6A696244D2.jpeg

426B30ED-B5A4-45A8-B1C5-1493ECCDDC3D.jpeg

Thanks guys, it is really rewarding to be able to help him out.
I’m going to figure out what rifle to get him. He’s a good kid and definitely deserves a break.
Any suggestions on what rifle I could pick?
I’m thinking about a Diana Chaser pistol rifle combo.
Does anyone know of a pump up or C02 rifle that’s as accurate as the P17 pistol?
They are incredibly accurate and I don’t want Dominick to be disappointed with a rifle that’s not as accurate as the pistol lol! Thanks for sharing any advice on the subject.

Thanks guys, it is really rewarding to be able to help him out.
I’m going to figure out what rifle to get him. He’s a good kid and definitely deserves a break.
Any suggestions on what rifle I could pick?
I’m thinking about a Diana Chaser pistol rifle combo.
Does anyone know of a pump up or C02 rifle that’s as accurate as the P17 pistol?
They are incredibly accurate and I don’t want Dominick to be disappointed with a rifle that’s not as accurate as the pistol lol! Thanks for sharing any advice on the subject
x5 on the way for him