Neighbor boy is a natural!!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it’s so rewarding to be able to make a life a little bit better.
Here’s a picture of Dominick going home with his first airgun, it’s in a box so it’s out of sight. And I reminded him about the poor kid who was shot by police while playing with a replica pistol at a playground. So hopefully he understands the importance of that.
E8464D84-210A-41DF-A8E2-01B877E4F347.jpeg

Reactions: toomanydogs
It’s nice to help a young kid that’s had a ton of hardship given to him he didn’t deserve. Can’t wait to see the smile 😃
@douger and @davelarson you are two real old fashion 100% genuine Gentlemen. This world today doesn't know what a Gentlemen even is anymore, but this ole-timer does and I applaud your involvement in hopefully helping a young man to a better tomorrow :love: (y)(y)(y):love:

ThomasT

It’s here Doug! Next time Dominick comes to work he’s going to have a extra special day thanks to you!
And I get to watch!!
Don’t worry, I’ll take pictures and post them for certain.
What a generous gift you gave this kid, thanks again!
ill be the litle mouse in the corner lol glad it made it ok, have fun with Dominick and shoot and have a blast

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it’s so rewarding to be able to make a life a little bit better.
Here’s a picture of Dominick going home with his first airgun, it’s in a box so it’s out of sight. And I reminded him about the poor kid who was shot by police while playing with a replica pistol at a playground. So hopefully he understands the importance of that.View attachment 274846
better get grandma back out in the drive i seee more weeds needed to get pulled