• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Needing Assistance….

I am trying to replace the pressure gauge on my marauder since the weep hole was leaking. Crossman sent me a new gauge but when I went to replace it the threads didn’t match up. After doing some research it looks like I have the older version of the pressure gauge adapter and wasn’t send the pressure gauge adapter that went with the new gauge. I send crossman an email requesting a gauge adapter that will fit the gauge. My marauder is degassed..should I re-Teflon the threads on the old gauge and refill it to 1000psi or is it okay to be on 0 air for a week?

Frustrating…..

Last edited:
I have a couple of first generation Marauders and they apparently had quite a few defective gauges that leaked through the weep hole on the back side of the bezel. I found some pressure gauges that fit on McMaster.com. If I remember correctly, those were 1/8 standard national pipe thread. I didn't know that they have changed the thread on newer models.

It's fine to leave the rifle degassed but do not dry fire it or you risk damaging the valve.

Reactions: LRShooter6.5
I have a couple of first generation Marauders and they apparently had quite a few defective gauges that leaked through the weep hole on the back side of the bezel. I found some pressure gauges that fit on McMaster.com. If I remember correctly, those were 1/8 standard national pipe thread. I didn't know that they have changed the thread on newer models.

It's fine to leave the rifle degassed but do not dry fire it or you risk damaging the valve.
Thanks for the tip. I hope I didn’t damage it since I dry fired it to get all the air out and did it a few more times after it was at 0 to ensure there was no air left…