Need Suggestions - PCP for Silhouette Practice

I agree that the Avenger is a starter PCP which does not seem to be what you want but I am very happy with my 25 caliber. I had to send it in for a leak early but AV fixed it and it's been trouble free since. I just got another 3 tins of FX 25.4 grain pellets which it really likes today. I get pretty routine 1/4 inch groups at 30 meters with mine. There is a wood stock version now but mine is the original plastic. Not very pretty but works well. Nice and light too. I had to put in a longer sear adjustment screw to get the trigger where I wanted it but mostly I've just turned the reg up and down (down you have to degass) and adjusted the hammer spring to get the accuracy.

Right. I have the FX3 25x on mine and one big consideration was weight (14oz scope). I'm not going to go too crazy overthinking weight on the Air Rifle, it will be for practice so as long as I'm close on weight (within a pound), I think that I'll be happy. I've only just started thinking about optics, need to figure out the rifle first, then optics, then filling, then pellet traps / targets, then... I'm sure some other stuff :).

I m gonna add Redwolf in 177 to your recommendations for silhouette,if adjustable power could be handy I would recommend Ai Arms and the Redwolf first., kelly

Thanks Kelly, I'll take a harder look at the Redwolf. I'm broadening my searches a bit as I kinda want a one gun that does it all but I really do need some focus on off-hand shooting as that is the 'real' purpose behind the purchase.