• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Need some trigger help from FX

Here you go...

A - Trigger Stop
B - SEAR RETURN SPRING - DO NOT TOUCH!!
C - Second Stage
D - First Stage Travel

CAUTION:
  • The first rule of Screw B is: You do not touch Screw B. The second rule of Screw B is: You do not touch Screw B. Leave screw B alone. Don't touch it.
  • Do not to over tighten set screw C as it will prevent the gun from cocking and the magazine from indexing properly
  • Do not to over tighten set screw D as it will prevent the safety catch from engaging
Scott

6/16: UPDATED INFO RELATED TO SCREW B

the trigger on my fx .25 wildcat is waaaaaaay to light....whats the fix? i also own a fx .30 bobcat(trigger fine) bunch of other pcp rifles with custom tunes/triggers and a bunch of upper end powder burners with custom/exceptional triggers.
this thing is sooooooo light its crazy,there is no feel for the breaking point. i can see the pics above but it says "not sure" and i also read the other post by fx and that aint much help.

"harrybarker"the trigger on my fx .25 wildcat is waaaaaaay to light....whats the fix? i also own a fx .30 bobcat(trigger fine) bunch of other pcp rifles with custom tunes/triggers and a bunch of upper end powder burners with custom/exceptional triggers.
this thing is sooooooo light its crazy,there is no feel for the breaking point. i can see the pics above but it says "not sure" and i also read the other post by fx and that aint much help.

Screw #1 (on the right) is the 1st stage.
Screw #2 (second from right is the 2nd stage.
From FX: screw #3 (3rd from the right) the one that holds the spring do not touch it!

Picture from FX: