Need some tank size needed help please

Yesterday I went out and shot my new dreamline classic, what a dream. Anyway, after 3 mags it left me with 80 bar. I wanted to continue to shoot, but no air.

I have a 4500 psi compressor, but would like a small bottle to refill 3-4 times. I fill to 230 bar, and the cylinder is 220 cc.

I’m getting a headache trying to figure out whats going on, other posts, and different tangents are confusing me. Thank you

I own a LC-110. I use a 90cu-in Ninja CF bottle with the EZ valve. I have used it to fill my 480cc Commander before selling it. I use it to fill my Concept Lite.

It works well for me and I love the valve and built in fill valve at the neck. There is no compressor and tank mating dance.

It is DOT certified and made in the USA.

I believe in oversizing the compressor and undersizing the load.

I have a smallish Ninja 90CI tank and get hundreds of shots from it. Once the pressure reaches the safe fill of my gun I just tether to it and then I don't have to worry about filling any longer.

But just so I never run out I have an 88cf tank as well.

It's not easy to find the 90cu in tanks that will output the tanks full pressure but they are around.

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/benjamin-carbon-fiber-tank-90-cu-in-gauge-hose-w-female-quick?a=4203

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-guide-to-compare-carbon-fiber-tank-sizes/

I'm a big fan of airtanksforsale.com it's top dollar cost but we'll worth it in my opinion. The micro bore hoses add a safety feature because it slowly fills your gun. The guppy is their smallest but like the man said it gets old fast. The only plus side is being able to throw it in a backpack and refill your gun on a hunt....the thing is though that I hunt alot and I have never had to fill from a backpack. If I am camping and plinking I need way more than 3-5 fills and if I am hunting I'd have to kill every squirrel in the county before needing a refill. I highly suggest getting the biggest tank you can. That way you can fill tons of times and break out your compressor less often. The choice is yours tho it was the choice I made and I regretted it. I hardly ever use my Benjamin bottle anymore.

another vote for the 90-ish ci ninja. You should get multiple fills, more than enough for me to shoot for a couple hours at a pop. and yes, once the tank gets below the gun's max pressure, just tether the gun and shoot till it's below your regulator pressure.

Big tanks last a lot longer, but are bigger. My Ninja goes in my range bag easily, while my 74 cf tank sits on the bench a lot. Not that much price difference, so pick which ever you think fits your needs.