• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Need some help

I’ve got an early gen TalonSS probably 14/15 years old that I’m trying to fill. Previously have only ever used hand pump. But today I got a Venturi tank to fill my newly acquired FX. So I thought I would finally be done hand pumping my Talon, wrong. First time trying to use fill adapter that came with the rifle (pictured below). Opening bleed valve on fill tank just bled down the rifle tank completely, as if the TopHat was stuck open. Do I need a different adapter or another bleed valve somehow at the talon tank?
IMG_0522.jpeg
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_0526.jpeg

I’ll try to get some better pictures up tonight when I get home from work. It was acting as though the pressure held in the line after closing the refill tank was keeping the top hat open. So when I opened the purge valve for the line it just emptied the rifle tank. I’ve seen pictures of other peoples fill tanks and it looks like they have a shut off down at the fill adapter as well as at the tank, wonder if that’s needed. 🤔