Tuning Need some help please.

Ok I screwed something up on my fx m3 impact .22.

I have the Huma dual port in it and was shooting pellets with the Huma pellet probe fine.

I decided to try shooting slugs so I bought some from NSA and bought and installed a pin probe.

Well, that’s where the trouble occurred. Somehow I was able to chamber 3 slugs. The probe wouldn’t go all the way in and I thought there was something wrong with the slugs in the magazine. Regardless of how stupid I was…. The probe finally when all the way in and when I tried to shoot….Nothing. Of course. Now I couldn’t get the magazine out etc etc.

after I finally got the slugs out of the heavy barrel. At 90 bar on the second reg, with a different barrel just a superior with 14.3 jabs I’m only getting 720 fps with everything maxed out.

I have no worries about taking the gun completely apart and replacing what ever but…I’m guessing it’s an oring somewhere.

Thiughts!?

Are you sure you've retrieved all the slugs?

Could a damaged slug or portion of a slug be obstructing the transfer port, i.e. preventing the full compliment of air pressure to the barrel?

I would pull the barrel out, take a flashlight and look into the gun's transfer port from the magazine well.

Please don't ask how I know this.😂