Daisy Need some help identifying an old springer

I'd say so.
Yes, that's a Gamo logo
Daisy 120 or 130. El Gamo made in Spain. Some where made in Brazil
The 120 is a Cadet, a smallish rifle with low power and a different trigger and safety. The 130 is an Expo. Both made in Spain. El Gamo only made a few in Brazil to my knowlege. There's a Brazilian El Gamo Air Shot pistol/rifle thingy on eBay. One I'm not very familiar with. I'ts a rare one. I don't post eBay listings until after the sale ends.
1696384538180.jpeg

I installed one of these gold triggers in a Crosman Fire NP some years ago. Was super weird cause at the time Charlie didn't take check and asked for $35 in cash to be mailed with return address. Was the sketchyest thing I'd done lol

But. That is a nice trigger compared to those stock Crosman ones. It is almost a hair trigger compared to others I have I always have to readjust when I shoot my Fire. It was well worth it for me especially because I had a hard time concentrating when you have to hold the springer in artillery hold but also hold steady enough to hit the target but then also have good trigger squeeze to not jerk it off target. Trigger helped a lot.
I put one in a Gamo Stutzen. The stamped trigger looked cheap on a Stutzen (or any other gun). Because it is! A vast improvement. I only wish they made a silver one. I'm not really a fan of gold or brass on an airgun. Maybe on a muzzle loader but not other guns.

I put one in a Gamo Stutzen. The stamped trigger looked cheap on a Stutzen (or any other gun). Because it is! A vast improvement. I only wish they made a silver one. I'm not really a fan of gold or brass on an airgun. Maybe on a muzzle loader but not other guns.
It kinda spruced up mine, it is just an all black gun otherwise.

Bet you could paint it if you wanted! Just the shoe. I wouldn't touch the sear surfaces of course