Need more air for hunting

I take an 88 cu ft./60 minute/6.8 liter tank with me when I go on hunts, typically equipped with a .30 cal Impact and a .357 Slayer. It is plenty of air for a deer, hog or turkey hunt. It is typically plenty of air as well for some playing around when thinning out some squirrels and night coon hunts. I do also take a 44 cu ft./30 minute tank as well, but typically don't use it. It's mainly for backup for the Slayer's 3800 PSI fill if running low on high pressure. The Slayer is tuned for 280 FPE while the Impact is tuned for 90 FPE for reference. I don't care to run a compressor before a hunt and the bottles are no fuss, portable and fast to fill PCPs. Just the way I like to roll for hunts.

I have 2 45 min SCBA tanks I got off of eBay for $150. They are just pass hydro inspection date, and I will run these for a few years before spending $1000 on new CF tanks. I have my own compressor and with one SCBA tank, I can fill up my Benjamin Bulldog from 2000psi to 3000psi around 25 times with one tank which gives me around 200 shots at the fps I desire. I can fill up my AEA HPBP around 12 times, and I get around 30 shots per fill. If I keep both tanks in my truck, I'm shooting all day long!

Though I will be “rebuilding” my air system when I go back to the USA, I still have my 1.1 L bottle which goes to 300 bar. This little bottle fits in a backpack easily and with air weighs around 3 lbs. I use this as an IN field bottle, on the move, not range tank for sure.

For my Taipan Compact I think I have an easy 4 to 6 fills which should give me 120-150 shots. I have an RTI Prophet Performance Compact coming in August it has a 300 CC bottle, so I figured that 1.1 L should fill the PP Compact’s bottle “2 times”.

For mobile I will get a larger tank hopefully a small portable compressor that is good for over-landing. Some of the small portable / car / truck compressors are able to fill / top off the 1 L bottles, so it makes for a perfect setup for the forest hunts.