• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

NEED HELP

They're nearly identical in performance if considering the bottle version for the WC. And, just my opinion, both are at the very bottom edge of effectiveness for coyote size animals with having such short barrels. They will be air hogs for sure if trying to push heavier pellets or slugs at fast speeds.

They'll kill coyotes, don't get me wrong. The compacts just wouldn't at all be my first choice if planning to use for coyotes as you seem to intend.

I have a .25 cal FX WILDCAT III SNYPER with the carbon fiber bottle that I purchased this past December. Ken Hicks at Southern Precision Air Weaponry installed an upgraded regulator and super tuned it for JSB 33.95s at 965fps. The standard deviation is less than 5 and getting around 65 shot per fill. I’m going to sell it simply because it’s heavier and a little more bulky than I anticipated (I’m 87 years old and downsizing to PCP’s weighing under 7 pounds. I’m asking $1500 including shipping. Call me if interested…501-733-2950. Leave a message and I’ll call you back (I don’t answer calls I don’t recognize)

I have a .25 cal FX WILDCAT III SNYPER with the carbon fiber bottle that I purchased this past December. Ken Hicks at Southern Precision Air Weaponry installed an upgraded regulator and super tuned it for JSB 33.95s at 965fps. The standard deviation is less than 5 and getting around 65 shot per fill. I’m going to sell it simply because it’s heavier and a little more bulky than I anticipated (I’m 87 years old and downsizing to PCP’s weighing under 7 pounds. I’m asking $1500 including shipping. Call me if interested…501-733-2950. Leave a message and I’ll call you back (I don’t answer calls I don’t recognize)
Is it with the bt bottle? and what year did you but it keith

If your talking more of a walk around gun than I would say wildcat bt if more of prone or bench I would say maverick I would probably lean more towards the longer barrels for more power and accuracy but if your dead set on the shorty's than they will do fine powerwise. I would stay away from brocock not as upgradable and definitely can't produce the power levels that the fx's can