• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need help with pricing.

Hello All,
I have an air tube off my .25 cal. 600mm dreamline, I went with the bottle and no longer have a need for the stock air tube.
It needs the plastic washer on the gauge replaced (2mm 1/8) but is in excellent condition and is complete with the regulator.
I was considering posting it for sale with a couple of other items, but honestly don't know what a FAIR price to ask would be, so I thought to ask all you knowledgeable air gunners you thoughts. So what do you think?
Thanks
Bill

Hello All,
I have an air tube off my .25 cal. 600mm dreamline, I went with the bottle and no longer have a need for the stock air tube.
It needs the plastic washer on the gauge replaced (2mm 1/8) but is in excellent condition and is complete with the regulator.
I was considering posting it for sale with a couple of other items, but honestly don't know what a FAIR price to ask would be, so I thought to ask all you knowledgeable air gunners you thoughts. So what do you think?
Thanks
Bill
Do a search here and see if any there are any f/s ads with the same item. It should get you in the ballpark.