• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB Need help with FWB 602

Looking for someone who can do light gunsmith work on a Feinwerkbau 602. A seal went out, I found a place to buy the full O-ring and seals kit, but as Dirty Harry said, "A man has got to know his limitations." I'm no gunsmith; not real excited about tearing the rifle down myself.

Any names or ideas?

Thanks to all,
P Chase

I sent mine to PILKINS in Kentucky.
They just need the action.
No stock, sights, etc..

IMG_0291.jpeg

What part of Tx?
I resealed my 600 and have to say that it's the easiest thing I've ever done on an airgun. Action out of the stock and 4 screws to separate the valve block... pop new seal in... 4 screws to reassemble, then back in the stock. No trigger or linkage to deal with for that... just the valve block. PA had the seals in stock for reasonable.
The reason I ask about location is Derrick Wall is in Tomball and shouldn't have a problem doing it if seals are acquired first.
Now, the 602 COULD be different... I don't know... but I doubt it from my experience with FWB.
Bob