Need help with an odd Kral Puncher Breaker bullpup problem?

Earlier today I was out shooting my Kral Puncher Breaker and after shooting 40 to 50 pellets I aired my gun up and went outside to shoot some more. When I pulled the sidelever back it wouldn't lock in to place to load the single shot tray so I held the sidelever and loaded a pellet and the gun fired when I pushed the sidelever to lock it into the shooting position. I did it a few times to see if I could figure out what's wrong with the gun and each time the gun would fire. In addition to that problem the trigger won't budge, it acts like it's in the safe position when it's not. I can put the gun into F(fire) and the trigger is locked. I purchased the gun from Pyramyd Air and have done nothing to the gun, I air it up and shoot it while using the single shot tray which is how I like to shoot. Any idea what's going on and how to resolve it? I like the gun, the bullpup configuration is perfect for me because I have muscular dystrophy it's easy for me to carry and shoot from a bench buy I may go back to PcP rifles if that means having fewer problems. The Kral is a .22 and my other gun is the very dependable but less accurate Diana Stormrider .177 caliber, I may end up getting another Stormrider if I can't work the bugs out of the Puncher Breaker. I need to mention the gun is completely stock, I've done nothing to it, I air it up a shoot it. I would appreciate your advice and suggestions.

Thanks for the suggesstions, my .22 caliber Puncher is only 3 weeks old and completely stock with the exception of the suppressor from Buck-Rail that I attached to the gun because it was to loud for my backyard range in my dense neighborhood. I havent' worked on anything, just airing it up and shooting different pellets to which one works best in my gun. I'm hesitant about working on the gun because it's so new I want to make sure I don't void the 1 year warranty before I remove the stock and check the trigger adjustment. I'm hoping it's an easy fix, I like the gun and I want to love the gun but this is my second issue. If I can fix it I'm thinking about ordering a second Puncher because PA has refurbs for $299.00 and I would like to have two of the same guns but different calibers.