need help picking an airgun

Ok so I've had spring guns before and 1 nitro piston but I prefer shooting at distances I'm a good shot with springers but strongly dislike the inconsistentce and low range I get from them I also dislike the facts that I have to break the barrel or pump it to load but I'm very limited on money and can't afford high end stuff because I have income issues I usually have to hunt or do pest control to feed myself and my fiance so any advice. Suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated

MOD EDIT: Moved to General Airgunning. 

A hammerli magnum 850 it's not a pcp but sounds like u can't afford a pcp it can be tuned to shoot 18 grain jsb @ 780 fps using co2 convert it to paintball tank and replace the hammer spring 400 shots off a 3 dollar co2 fill the pb tank 20 bucks at Walmart and the adapter to convert it I think is around 60 bucks bringing the grand total too 330 bucks around there its pretty great for pesting huntin small game no tank no pumping and btw if I was hunting for food i would "trap" Trapping keeps them alive and is constantly hunting hence provide food I make quail trap out of chick wire I'm sure video on utube showing how I learned from my father trapping is the way to go if u do it for food

A Bam B50 from Mike Melick with a pump (~$370) would be your best bet. I personally believe it is a nicer gun than the discovery, but the fill pressure is 50% higher-so pumping it will be more difficult. Mike Melick puts a lifetime warranty on all his products so if something should happen you will have no problems remedying it.

Mike also offers an FD-PCP which is a $100 PCP air rifle. If you are REALLY strapped for cash that would be your best bet, but I doubt it would be as accurate or powerful as the B50 I mentioned earlier.

I've dealt with him before and I was extremely pleased with him. A pleasure to deal with.

His website is http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/ but you can give him a call as well. Tell him your situation and he can almost certainly recommend something that would work.

If money is tight you might look at a good used springer. If you can wait you should be able to pick up a RWS 34 in .22. I have one and it has given me 17 years of good service and is accurate within 30 yards. You should be able to pick up a decent scope and mounts with what you save buying used. Or, be able to get a higher quality used gun than you can afford new.

Another tactic would be to watch for open box or refurbished guns from some of the major suppliers like Py Ari or AoA.

Fyi Amazon has Discoverys for $225 with free shipping. Gun only, no pump. They have Hatsan AT 44 short in .22 for $365. Both of these guns have iron sights with a grooved receiver to accept a scope later. The Discovery has a lower fill pressure and can run on CO2. You will have to use a pump or hpa to run the Hatsan.

I bought two break guns, including the TRAIL NP2 .22 --but wanted to get a PCP after watching Ted's videos. I went with the Discovery and hand pump and am very happy with the choice, Easy to pump and fun to shoot. But you would want to add the TKO --because out of box it is noisy as hell. Has almost no recoil like my break gun. And seems much more accurate.