• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Need help on Pricing

I have lightly uesd Uragan .30 caliber air rifle I want to sell. It has all the original equipment. I also have several boxes of NSA slugs to go with it. What is a fair price for everything? The Uragan has a moderator. Do I sell it separate or include it in the sale? Perfect condition. I also have a Benjamin Cayden .22 in great shape. What is its value. It also has a moderator. Do I include the moderator? Let me know what you think. I will post them in the classifieds as soon as I have an idea on the value. Please don't send offers until posted in the classifieds. I want to give everyone a chance. Thanks for all your help.

Oakenhawk,
Krale (Netherlands) had a $900 "Black Friday" special on new original Uragans last year. Introduction of a next generation tends to adjust prices down on originals, suspect that's reason for special offer. Could try asking higher but several members are currently waiting for Krale to re-offer special pricing. Uragans don't come with moderators, suggest selling separately. Talon Tunes sells new for $120, bought mine on Classifieds for $75. Market is currently tight for sales, pricing of 20-25% off new is tough sell, could try with Cayden and see what happens. Best of Luck, WM

Oakenhawk,
Krale (Netherlands) had a $900 "Black Friday" special on new original Uragans last year. Introduction of a next generation tends to adjust prices down on originals, suspect that's reason for special offer. Could try asking higher but several members are currently waiting for Krale to re-offer special pricing. Uragans don't come with moderators, suggest selling separately. Talon Tunes sells new for $120, bought mine on Classifieds for $75. Market is currently tight for sales, pricing of 20-25% off new is tough sell, could try with Cayden and see what happens. Best of Luck, WM
Thank you

Reactions: WorriedMan