• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need help.... Is my anger to .177 Cal derived from my .177 rifle or not?

I have a window in my shop that I can shoot out to 165 yrs. There's a barb wire fence with wooden posts that I drove a small finishing nall about half way in the tops of the posts. We have some vines that grow on the ground and produce small round gourds , about the size of a tennis ball that I stick on the post. This fence runs at a slight angle where I get shots from 135 yrs. to 155 yrs. Lots of fun splattering those gourds with my modded .177 Flashpup shooting 12.5 NSA slugs. Of course this is shooting off a bench with no wind and I know the range . Do the same with my .22 Maverick Sniper and .25 Cricket but really enjoy the little .177.

Have Fun

I am also limited to .177 by law in Indonesia. If I want to shot 100 meters and beyond, I use my edgun matador long (huma power tune reg), it shot NSA 15 gn at 1030 fps. I can get 1,5" CTC out to 125m with calm wind. So my suggestion is, if you want to shot 100m with .177 and beyond, slugs is a must, please try 12,5 gn & 15 gn nsa slugs, they shot very good out of my edgun matador long and red wolf hp.