Need Help im planning to buy scope Cam

https://youtu.be/O8Z7GB7vxkI

This video is with the Sideshot with the Orion adapter for the Firefly 8SE.

The target is at 100 yards with the scope at 27 power

Scope is an Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27X50

Less expensive than the Gopro and I think it takes a decent video. 

If I wouldn't have had a Sideshot already I would have bought the OrionCam setup.

The picture quality is better than the Sideshot because of a higher quality prism.

Good day ….

im planning to buy a goPro scope Cam which one do you prefer 

gopro sideshot scope Cam or Eagle vision goPro 2bar holder scope Cam 

Any suggestion is highly appreciated 

thanks 

@bhert What will be your primary use for your scope cam? If you’ll be hunting where you’re carrying a rifle long distances or through trees and undergrowth, you probably want the lightest setup that can be left attached and won’t get snagged on plants, clothes, or backpack straps. If you will be doing benchrest styled longe-range shooting (bench rest paper punching or sniping prairie dogs and ground squirrels) from a fixed position weight probably isn’t a huge factor and you can tolerate a larger setup with parts that hang off of your scope. Addressing these points may help members to better advise you. 

It doesn't sound like you are thinking about the phone side shot system. But if you are, keep in mind your phone times out and screen goes black. You will need to open the phone and get the camera app up and recording before each recorded shot. (My IT Dept. Requires a lengthy pass code making this not usable). The firefly system allows for 1 button wakeup and recording. 

In my case I will be shopping for an actioncam when the snow melts and I start with my outdoors (gravel biking, camping, watersports) so I am following with great interest as well.

So in example if I get a latest popular action cam let say gopro .... what else I would need to make it work with my BR and or long range scope setup?

I think a question got to a specific removable mount.

I like the eaglevison 25% 75% light transmission with the universal mount as no other 1”, 30mm, 34mm rings are needed to move it from one scope to another and the quality of the mirror is better than the sideshot mirror.. the Orion cam system doesn’t work on every scope like the eaglevison universal mount does .. the fixed 2 bar system is the way to go if u are out in the field and don’t want to have to worry about the scopecam moving in the least bit..