• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need help identifying barrel

I need some help identifying a barrel I got with a Wildcat Mk2 in .25 cal from a shady seller.

I got the gun from a seller here and it was maxed at 650FPS with 25g in .25 caliber. It won't shot any harder so I took the barrel out and noticed it will not line up to the transfer port by about an 1/8 of an inch. The barrel is not the correct barrel for the Wildcat Mk2 but I need to find out what rifle this barrel goes on.

Its very accurate at 650 FPS but cant shoot past 50 yards with out clicking a bunch of MOA.

IMG_4667 Large.jpeg

IMG_4665 Large.jpeg

IMG_4666 Large.jpeg

I'm thinking it's probably an impact barrel?

Or maybe they changed out the transfer port for that custom one, and it was intended for a different gun like impact or crown. I bet if you get a wildcat transfer port from fx and install it, it should be fine.... but those things can be tricky to get apart if you don't have the right tools. That said, I don't think an eighth inch would be enough to cause performance to suffer that greatly...?