• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need help finding the right single shot tray for my .22 Wolverine B

Hey guys, I've been searching high and low trying to locate and decide on a single shot tray for my newly acquired .22 cal Daystate Wolverine B

I've looked at the Rowan Engineering model for 46.95 pounds which converts to about $61.62 not including shipping from the UK.

1548911840_20820015115c5284e0037800.05604729_daystatewssl2.jpg

Is it worth it? Is there something better?

I've seen these metal ones with magnets that I think I would like better, but can't locate one that fits the Wolverine?

1548911904_5245615075c52852035a626.33410421_daystatesingleshottray-2T.jpg

Any suggestions from Daystate Wolverine B owners that have used a single shot tray and what you prefer or works the best and suggestions where to get it would be nice too? Precision Air & AOA don't have them any more? Would really be nice to be able to buy it state side? LOL

I would like to get some feedback on these darn things before I place a WTB in the classifieds?

Thanks for your help!

Jimmy

PS,,,,sneak preview of my new to me Wolvie ;-) Just delivered today.

1548912236_7202347135c52866c54aba3.49328458_Davids Wolverine3.jpg

I bought the Rowen loader for my wolverine 2, I was disappointed when I got it. The Wolverine version does not have the auto pop out feature, you have to manually pull the tab to open the loader, to many steps. I only use the single loader now, with a bit of a tweak.Being right handed I added a small piece of stainless steel to the left side of the tray. Now the pellet falls right into the shooting groove. Hope it helps
1548921636_14329175495c52ab2463a736.75306061_IMG_1533.JPG

FishingJim, Thanks for the advice. Scratching the Rowan loader off the list.

dallin, greatly appreciated. I had actually found that link , but was unsure what to do. I'm leaning in that direction now!

I got that link from Chunky_Monkey

he said that I needed to file and sand a little bit of it to fit perfectly.

i don’t know to be honest. I’m still waiting for my rifle to arrive. Not until then can I fit it to my rifle... that’s a .30cal RW 

FishingJim, Thanks for the advice. Scratching the Rowan loader off the list.

dallin, greatly appreciated. I had actually found that link , but was unsure what to do. I'm leaning in that direction now!

I got that link from Chunky_Monkey

he said that I needed to file and sand a little bit of it to fit perfectly.

i don’t know to be honest. I’m still waiting for my rifle to arrive. Not until then can I fit it to my rifle... that’s a .30cal RW

A .30 Red Wolf???? Wow....didn't know they made a .30? Holy smokes, can't wait to see how you like it!

Wow guys, Ken Hicks over at SPAW got up with me and he's sending me one of his demo Rowan loaders. Ken, if I ever buy a new FX, RAW, or Daystate , I will definitely be buying from you man! Ken has looked out for me more than once! Super nice guy!

I'll probably get one of the flat loaders and do my own comparison at a later date.

Airgun Nation, you rock as well!

Fuss