Need help deciding on Moderator FX Impact M3 .30 700mm had issues with Huggett Magna

So just got my M3 in from Utah Air and a Huggett Magna that was recommended. However after a vertical POI shift of like 2.5 to 3ft I knew something was not right and after swapping scopes and mounts it continied. Well the Magna was clipping pellets enough to gouge the inner end cap at the muzzle. So Utah thy do have great customer service has sent me a return label for the moderator. They offered a exchange refund or credit and I can get another brand mod. Now I am gun shy on the huggett. So much that I am not sure I want a replacement with another magna. So what would you put on this .30 call it has the 700mm barrel. I dont want accuracy compromised however do want the bark tamed so neighbors are happy.

What would you choose as the best moderator for this gun the maga is already one of the most expensive they offered so not worried about the cost over the functionality of the product. Lets face it I want this 2200 PCP to perform so do not want to cheap out on something that may compromise accuracy..

I can get a refund if I need to find one elsewhere however they have a pretty extensive product selection and prefer t just order from them Besides one I ship this back and its tracking they have offered to ship another moderator my way to minimize wait.