Need Help....Daystate Redwolf Safari or FX Crown Continuum .22 cal?

WHAT??? From u Hawkeye??!! Considering buying a Redwolf.. u must be joking me.. U swear to never buy a Daystate again!! Well my Redwolf HP is lying in peaces on a very small bedside table.. the probe problems, indexing pin, loose shroud, mag problems, safety bolts both broken are the least of my problems... IT WENT UP IN SMOKE!!! Like in really..smoke!! So I can send it somewhere in South Africa to get fixed maybe.. but it will need another motherboard or computer or wtf.. and how much will that cost? and when it shoot again i will try to sell it to unexpecting person that maybe is a good person.. so I dump all that Daystate elektronic S@$t onto another person.. how will i sleep at night??

Look.. when and if the Redwolf work.. it is unbelievable!! But it is like a Land Rover.. it only works for a while and then it breaks.. so u can fix it but it will still be a Land Rover and u will have to fix it again soon!

Never forget this saying.. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU... FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

Its just an idiot doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results

WHAT??? From u Hawkeye??!! Considering buying a Redwolf.. u must be joking me.. U swear to never buy a Daystate again!! Well my Redwolf HP is lying in peaces on a very small bedside table.. the probe problems, indexing pin, loose shroud, mag problems, safety bolts both broken are the least of my problems... IT WENT UP IN SMOKE!!! Like in really..smoke!! So I can send it somewhere in South Africa to get fixed maybe.. but it will need another motherboard or computer or wtf.. and how much will that cost? and when it shoot again i will try to sell it to unexpecting person that maybe is a good person.. so I dump all that Daystate elektronic S@$t onto another person.. how will i sleep at night??

Look.. when and if the Redwolf work.. it is unbelievable!! But it is like a Land Rover.. it only works for a while and then it breaks.. so u can fix it but it will still be a Land Rover and u will have to fix it again soon!

Never forget this saying.. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU... FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

Its just an idiot doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results

No not me, I was just commenting on the thread. Daystate will never get another dollar of my hard earned cash. The quality I hear about so much has been less than stellar on mine, and their warranty is a joke as far as I am concerned. Frankly I regret buying the two that I own. Others will disagree, but that's okay.

so they dont honor their 5 year warranty? Daystates are LEMONS?? So your answer is really get a continuum instead?

No not me, I was just commenting on the thread. Daystate will never get another dollar of my hard earned cash. The quality I hear about so much has been less than stellar on mine, and their warranty is a joke as far as I am concerned. Frankly I regret buying the two that I own. Others will disagree, but that's okay.

so they dont honor their 5 year warranty? Daystates are LEMONS?? So your answer is really get a continuum instead?

Buy BOTH then you can alternate between the 2 in case one goes down at least you got the other to shoot while being serviced. I have more Daystate Electronic guns than FX Impacts. 2 Impacts still leak but suitable and just bought another Impact specifically to shoot slugs with. I don't like to tinker and a set once and forget it kinda guy. I have 2 Delta Wolf's preordered. Have yet to buy a Crown but prefer the shorter Impact anyway with the crappy triggers. I just shoot the Daystates to even out the trigger gripe.

Buy BOTH then you can alternate between the 2 in case one goes down at least you got the other to shoot while being serviced. I have more Daystate Electronic guns than FX Impacts. 2 Impacts still leak but suitable and just bought another Impact specifically to shoot slugs with. I don't like to tinker and a set once and forget it kinda guy. I have 2 Delta Wolf's preordered. Have yet to buy a Crown but prefer the shorter Impact anyway with the crappy triggers. I just shoot the Daystates to even out the trigger gripe.

have the impact .30 cal.. looking for a long rifle, thats why i was torn between the crown and safari. buy both. never thought about that..hmmm. you got me thinkin lol

Sorry Hawk Sorry Sorry.. i see now its not your topic.. I was so upset!! After all my problems with the Redwolf it finally went up in smoke.. almost catch fire.. i had to unplug the battery.. the motherboard is f@c&ed. Im so over Daystate and how they handled my complaints over things breaking with my RW.. a bunch of cowards right at the top!

Sorry Hawk Sorry Sorry.. i see now its not your topic.. I was so upset!! After all my problems with the Redwolf it finally went up in smoke.. almost catch fire.. i had to unplug the battery.. the motherboard is f@c&ed. Im so over Daystate and how they handled my complaints over things breaking with my RW.. a bunch of cowards right at the top!

No apology necessary. I feel your pain. I had pretty much the same experience with Daystate, initially they wouldn't even answer my emails. Eventually I got them to respond by continually complaining (a lot) on the Daystate owners site, "The squeaky wheel gets the oil...", as the saying goes. But it shouldn't be that way. They charge top dollar and should be willing to assist people when they have legitimate issues. Run, deny and hide is a lousy business model IMHO, but it is a great way to lose customers.

It's interesting to see the various slamming of different makers. Here's how I see it. I'm here in NC, and I'm never going to rely on a maker in Sweden, or Germany, or England to stand behind their product. Hopefully they will, but I want to have an independent resource for repair, even if the primary responsibility lies with the maker. Regarding Daystate, I've never had any success in communication with them. I've bought a couple of their rifles from AOA, and Steve and the other folks in Arizona were very helpful in correcting a few problems that would otherwise have been a nightmare. 

It wasn’t that long ago there were many posts just like the above about the Impact. So many leaks were reported it seemed to be made of Swiss cheese. But they’ve worked hard to improve the product, just as Daystate has... It’s hard to judge without all the facts, but as with anything manufactured, lemons are possible, even with an Aston Martin.... ;)

It wasn’t that long ago there were many posts just like the above about the Impact. So many leaks were reported it seemed to be made of Swiss cheese. But they’ve worked hard to improve the product, just as Daystate has... It’s hard to judge without all the facts, but as with anything manufactured, lemons are possible, even with an Aston Martin.... ;)

True!