Tuning Need diagram or help for .177 Diana Chaser baffle installation?

Got my brand new Diana Chaser Sunday and tonight I decided to clean the barrel and didn't realize the moderator which is attached to the barrel was screwed on to another part that's attached to the rifle barrel. I unscrewed the moderator and in the process the aluminum inserts fell out. I've tried and tried to reinstall the baffles and each time I reassemble it there is only a few threads left so when I screw it onto the barrel I have threads exposed. Looking at pictures of the Chaser it's obvious there shouldn't be any exposed threads. I'm looking for pictures or a diagram that'll show me the order the aluminum tubes and cones go in. I'm frustrated because I feel like I'm almost there but obviously my stupidity is preventing me from correctly putting the baffle together correctly. Do the cones go into the tubes or just lay on top of them like a spacer and where does the longer tube go? I'd appreciate any advice or help..:-(

Thanks, Mark

I have another dumb question. When the baffles fell out an o ring fell out, I'm assuming it goes over the threaded part where the pellet leaves the barrel. I have to admit that I like shooting my guns but because I'm not mechanically inclined plus I have muscular dystrophy I only enjoy the shooting aspect of my air guns. The good part about the kit is I can still enjoy the pistol until I get this sorted out.

i looked at mine and it did not have an oring in the moderator, the breech end of the barrel gets an oring when you install the barrel to the rifle .. so i dumped mine out on the tableand the stack in the pic is how it should look ...to assemble drop the outer shell over the stack very carefully and work it down, it tends to snag, just work it slowly all the way down then push the inner stuff the rest of the way in once the shell gets to the table ...

CIMG1924.1623766753.JPG

Reactions: OldSpook