• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need breech seals for RWS Diana Model 100 match

https://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/shop/DIANA:.:2.html?filter_id=1310

so Diana 100 parts as you know are hard to come by and Waffencenter is about the only place I know for sure to get them

now Umarex might have them

Waffencenter is not that easy to order from but that's the first time and I would be more then happy to walk you through it just message me

now the other thing is shipping from Germany is going to be 26 to 30 Euro , absurd for one seal, so order anything for any make and model at the same time, make the shipping worth while and order what is left for the 100 because when they are gone they will be gone

I would assume you can measure the O-rings and order them from The O-ring Store

so if I can help message me happy to help in any way

mike

parts diagram down page about 80%

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com/vintage-diana-resources/diana-milbro-airguns-manuals/#post-2251

Ordered Diana 100 seal sets twice now from these folks ... quality is very good.

Thanks for the info. I acquired this rifle without a breech seal(s) and can't quite tell whether it uses more than one seal. Can you clue me in? Thanks.

If just the BREECH seal ? ... it is one piece that is a cylinder in outside profile with I.D on one end a taper to seal against barrel. .... IIRC being it's been a couple years now sense servicing one.

Ordered Diana 100 seal sets twice now from these folks ... quality is very good.

Thanks for the info. I acquired this rifle without a breech seal(s) and can't quite tell whether it uses more than one seal. Can you clue me in? Thanks.

If just the BREECH seal ? ... it is one piece that is a cylinder in outside profile with I.D on one end a taper to seal against barrel. .... IIRC being it's been a couple years now sense servicing one.

Yes, it is a tapered cylinder. I wasn't sure if there if needs to be more than one seal in that area. There also seems to be seal in the transfer port under the cylinder and appears to have a seal there already. I'm hoping that the transfer port seal is in good shape and that I don't have to replace that one, it looks like it might a chore to replace it, given that the clearance is tight. Thanks again. 

There is a space calibration between the sliding breech bolt and when / where it contacts barrel and floor of loading gap where the transfer port is clearly seen. Bottom side of BOLT sits another seal that bridges the gap passing the air from the valve body, threw bolt face.

SYSTEM has 4 critical seals .... PISTON SEAL ..... POPPET SEAT SEAL .... TRANSFER SEAL .... BREECH SEAL

In a SSP action any of these not being 100% the velocity crashes and ES values go crazy