Need assistance setting up 220v for compressor

"air_bastard"

You'll likely be a good bit under a full tank however because the air heats up as it is compressed. After your freshly filled 310 bar tank has cooled down again it will probably be less than 4400 psi. 330 bar cools down to just over 4500 which is just slightly over a full tank.

(Back when I did SCUBA seriously the better dive stores used to slightly overfill tanks so that when they cooled down again they were right on the money).

In my case it probably doesn't really matter as even a half full tank lasts me for such a long time but for the high price of that Coltri presser I wanted to be able to fill my carbon tanks to completely full.

Agree 100%. On the other hand, I can fill my FX Royale 400 approx 14 times from the Omega 75 CF tank and get over 100 shots per gun fill yielding over 1400 shots per tank fill. This is with the gun set on High Power and way way more shots are available on Medium and Low power. Like you, a tank full of air lasts me for a long time also and I'm not going to spring for the dough to change the safety cutoff valve for another rifle fill per CF tank fill.