• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need AGT Uragan shroud ?

Wrong again bud. I slammed the door shut. Others are shooting slugs my friend. Chow.
I haven't been wrong at all, you're just projecting. Others are not shooting heavy flat base slugs that are the industry standard size .300... accurately anyway.
If you were to compare education and experience I doubt you could be my professor.

too big - Copy.png

I haven't been wrong at all, you're just projecting. Others are not shooting heavy flat base slugs that are the industry standard size .300... accurately anyway.
If you were to compare education and experience I doubt you could be my professor.

View attachment 288216
You have more experience and a superior education than I. Okay. You most definitely hold a doctorate in Whining. Have some cheese to go with it.
My 150 FPE Vulcan 3 shoots great with the Alfa barrel. 70gr AVS slugs at 980 fps and MOA accuracy. When you get that TJ barrel installed lets have a contest between them. How about them apples? Talk is cheap and I’m done talking!
0641E3A1-0E1B-43DD-817F-16CF1562CDE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: douger
You have more experience and a superior education than I. Okay. You most definitely hold a doctorate in Whining. Have some cheese to go with it.
My 150 FPE Vulcan 3 shoots great with the Alfa barrel. 70gr AVS slugs at 980 fps and MOA accuracy. When you get that TJ barrel installed lets have a contest between them. How about them apples? Talk is chaep and I’m done talking!
What you did this time was deflect rather than project. I'm not trying to pick on you I just reject the nonsense. Will all that shrink the oversize barrel AGT stuck me other customers with? As for the contest I'll give it a try.

A man walks into your shop and orders two of these guns, one for him and one for his wife. you have one on hand and order the other but when the second one comes in it has a different size barrel from another vendor. Try to convince us the guy will be happy with it. You know better, grow up.

What you did this time was deflect rather than project. I'm not trying to pick on you I just reject the nonsense. Will all that shrink the oversize barrel AGT stuck me other customers with? As for the contest I'll give it a try.

A man walks into your shop and orders two of these guns, one for him and one for his wife. you have one on hand and order the other but when the second one comes in it has a different size barrel from another vendor. Try to convince us the guy will be happy with it. You know better, grow up.
image.jpg

First off avs is right up there with cost of slugs with nsa and they’re not the only ones making .306 ammo. Varmint knockers makes an even better slug in .306 and at 140 fpe blazing 62 grainers at 1,000 fps stacked on top of each other AGT really dropped the ball on this… what a joke. You wanna play with the big boys pay to play. You bought a .306 caliber rifle do your homework before you purchase it. They said the barrel type in the damn promo video! Didn’t think to go look it up after? To sit and complain about it say it sucks because it’s not your size? Ridiculous. Throw your tj in there guarantee my 1/3 moa rifle will fair just fine against it as well.
I love this argument. People upset because their barrel is a groove diameter theyr

My 150 FPE Vulcan 3 shoots great with the Alfa barrel. 70gr AVS slugs at 980 fps and MOA accuracy. When you get that TJ barrel installed lets have a contest between them. How about them apples? Talk is cheap and I’m done talking!
View attachment 288230
sure looks like a really nice place to shoot wow love to shoot that range one day

AGT really dropped the ball on this… what a joke. You wanna play with the big boys pay to play. You bought a .306 caliber rifle do your homework before you purchase it. They said the barrel type in the damn promo video! Didn’t think to go look it up after? To sit and complain about it say it sucks because it’s not your size? Ridiculous. Throw your tj in there guarantee my 1/3 moa rifle will fair just fine against it as well.
I love this argument. People upset because their barrel is a groove diameter theyr
I don't usually address ones as ignorant as you but here goes.

You're flapping your gums without doing your research and telling some big ole fat lies in the process. Search my posts before the V3 came out and you'll find me quoting the AGT advertisements of the time and they were just as I stated. Maybe you never learned to read numbers or understand what they mean but 7.62mm can only mean that. I don't believe you have anything shooting 1/3 moa outside your closet because you've proven yourself a liar. Now run along and troll someone who cares about your foolishness.

Try have
No Scotty never found a shroud, I bet I am going to have to go through AOA Pretty sure thats were I got it at
Now back to the 30 Caliber shoot out , Are we taking Bets , I putting my money on ZX 10 , I am retired so my limit is a dollar..
Mike
Have a look at Uragan owners Group on FB saw some shrouds on there...

OK, I know everybody is wondering, The Uragan 177 is like a 22 rim fire when shot with out a shroud,,, WOW. It drives me crazy to have a gun I cant shoot never mind that I have eight others , So I got some carbon fiber tubing some rubber tubing and some glue and made me a shroud, Its not pretty but its quitter than the OEM shroud and it will do until I order a brand new one . The wife does not know what the gun is suppose to look like anyway, LOL.
Mike