• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need advice on pellet option for my aea terminator 357

Im using 81.02 grain jsb exact diabolo and grizzly 82.gn slugs out of mine , theyre both equally accurate out of mine.
Does the grizzly 82.gn cycle thru well on the terminator? Some said slugs dont do too well on the terminator. I really want to try out different ammo other then 357 pellets but it seems like not much options.

Last edited:
Need pellet option advice on aea terminator 357.
I bought a used aea terminator 357 and wanted to know what other pellets can i use? Are there any metal rounds available?
The AEA Terminator 357 is a high-powered air gun that is designed to shoot .357 caliber pellets. These pellets are typically made of lead or a lead alloy, and they come in a variety of shapes and weights to suit different shooting needs.

Some popular options for .357 caliber pellets include:

• Round nose: These pellets have a simple, round shape that is well-suited for general shooting and target practice. They tend to be fairly accurate and have good penetration, but they may not be as efficient as other types of pellets when it comes to energy transfer.
  • Flat nose: Flat nose pellets have a wider, flatter front end, which can give them a little more punch when they hit the target. They can be a good choice for hunting or pest control, as they have a larger surface area and may cause more damage on impact.
  • Hollow point: Hollow point pellets have a small cavity in the front end, which can expand upon impact to create a larger wound channel. They can be a good choice for hunting or pest control, as they can cause more damage than other types of pellets.
  • Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets have a flat front end and a cylindrical shape, which makes them good for punching clean holes in paper targets. They are not typically recommended for hunting or pest control, as they may not have enough energy to cause significant damage.
It's worth noting that metal rounds are not typically available for air guns, as the high velocities and energy levels required to shoot them can be dangerous and potentially cause damage to the gun. It's generally recommended to stick with traditional lead or lead alloy pellets when shooting an air gun.

I hope this information is helpful! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.