Need Advice on an EXTRA LONG 4500psi fill hose please

Hey All,

Can anyone point me in a direction as to where can I get a not too expensive, yet RELIABLE, 4500psi rated, that is at least 36'' or longer fill hose? (I believe I can find the right foster fittings for each end my self online, just need a reliable hose that wont burst at 3625psi /250 BAR/480cc CF bottle in my gun). The one that came with my 12V portable compressor is only 24'' (standard?) which is kinda short and inconvenient.

I saw Air Venturi's offer a just the fill hose for sale but it's only 24'' long, also saw a bunch of different ones on Amaz0n just not sure what to go with and if they can be trusted. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

7634C4DC-EB77-46A3-8962-EC53EFB7EA79.1633563710.png
I bought this 6 foot whip on Amazon, it was $26. But like it says it is unavailable right now but they do have some more ones for around the same price. I bought it in August and it has worked fine for me just attaching it to the stock whip on my air Venturi nomad.

I jrecently bought a $29 dollar micro hose for my AV 74cu tank that got kinked at the end. The replacement I bought from a well know vendor had a female and male end, not like the F/F original. I did not want multiple connectors to piece it together, so they did send me the correct one, as their ad was a bit misleading.

If I'd do it again I'd order the 40" no kink F/F hose from AOA for $60. The longer the hose the more wasted air you have for every fill. But if you have a compressor this is not a big deal.

Airhog.com has 5’ microbore hoses that are wrapped with a blue protective polyurethane armor sheath that will never kink on you. You can order it with DIN connection on one end and female QD on the other, or male and female QD ends. 
they also have a tank kit, which comes with an 88 cu foot tank, aluminum tank stands, nylon web carry system, and that five foot armor hose for $750. Compared to other tanks that cost in that price range, you get more bang for your buck. The gage for the tank is larger than industry standard, has a protective rubber boot on the gage, and the gage has fittings to attach to the tank that tilts the gage back for easy viewing.

You can also buy their carry system and tank stands separately as a kit for $65. 

74FAEB07-ED86-42D6-8DD9-E13F86835625.1633629264.jpeg
4AC64854-4E5D-4A38-8211-EF340BC6E286.1633629264.jpeg

like Airtanksplus.com, all AirHog products are of top quality. My advice when it comes to fill equipment is equal to the purchase of a pcp- buy the best that you can afford, as if your fill system fails, your shooting fun comes to a big halt, and that’s assuming you didn’t injure yourself in the failure.