• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need a PCP Truck gun, around the house PCP beater

Hey guys

I am having problems deciding between two air rifles. I am was contemplating on getting a Brocock Bantam Old version or New Brocock Bantam Sniper in either .22 or .25 but i am also looking at the new FX Warcat MKII .25 Cal Utah Airguns edition. I am having trouble deciding between these two.........which one is the best choice? want something super accurate, compact, light, powerful and really good looking : ) a mean PCP machine. I already own two FX impacts, Crown, RAW HM1000 but just want something that i am not afraid to scratch and can casually Hunt, Plink and target shoot.... any advice ....thanks

Mark

1532956651_9174473495b5f0feb75da71.37991233_33456BD7-4B4A-4209-8D24-E0F9BD81F533.jpeg
Here’s my beater .22 wild cat if your gonna buy a rifle and afraid of scratching it why own it.

Reactions: Seth0764
the Lelya by Edgun looks like a great compact shooter in .177, .22, or .25. I've only heard from 1 or 2 guys that own one, but they love it, I would prefer it over the Leshiy because I wouldn't feel the need to bag or box when its folded in half with the valves exposed. 

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/p85/EDgun_Lelya_2.0.html

Doesn't sound like price tag is much of an issue for you. But a Marauder Pistol with Rapids bullpup kit, is a compact way to go as well and quite a bit less overall than a FX or Edgun, but only in .22. I've been accurate out to 25+ yards with mine, standing tree lean position.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/marauder-pistol-minibullpup-from-rapid-70/

that said the guns you are looking at you can't really go wrong. My inclination would be the Warcat, but i'm a huge fan of Ted's work so i'm biased.

you guys have great suggestions......the Ataman M2r tact carbine looks amazing, love it. l guess it will be between the Ataman M2R tact carbine and the FX Warcat......love both of these. I did want something that could shoot up to 100 yards with no problem and do prefer a bullpup. I already have 2 benjamin marauder pistol and they work really good put to 40 yards but need something accurate and powerful...... FX.Warcat....i am thinking of. Anyone has one? any pictures? videos of it? 

Yeah i was really contemplating getting another one with a 30 cal 700mm x barrel with it but two is enough. I do try not to get doubles of one gun only if i absolutely love it and if it is essentially a unicorn gun : ) 

So far Impact is amazing, Marauder pistol....amazing especially for the price : ) RAW HM1000x....amazing but like i said i do want something in a smaller package with a punch. Really like the UTAH Warcat version though .......SICK

AOA has two used .25 Wildcats for sale right now that are listed as being in excellent condition and are priced way below retail. If you get one let me know and I will help you set it up with a Huma regulator to shoot the 34gr. JSB's at 60+ fpe. And for a truck gun you can't beat the Bushnell Prism Sight! I can hit shotgun shell hulls at 120 yards with this sight no problem, so don't worry about long range accuracy. Here's a link to the sight...

All the best, Chuck

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018866743/bushnell-ar-optics-accelerate-prism-sight-4x-red-and-green-illuminated-btr-3-reticle-with-hi-rise-picatinny-style-mount-m