Need a new Drug .. I mean Airgun

im also a south paw and run into the same thoughts as you . the STREAMLINE with power adjuster looks nice. and with new developments i believe you can swap it to a smooth twist x barrel .there was a recent post by chuck and a video by EARNEST. showing a stx and a st barrel probe brass port swap so non x guns could use x barrels. take a look and see for yourself if it can be done .i know the HUNTSMAN lefty can be bought also the WILD CAT is available in lefty , my next purchase will either be a R5m or a TAIPAN that i will swap the cocking lever to the left side ,this is the major problem that most of us have is we buy expensive items on others thoughts and reviews no place to see hold shoulder ,,,,be great if there was a rental shop were they send u a rifle for a week to try but the liability and shipping make it a something no one has done good luck ..

I love my Kozak, but the pistol grip is NOT left hand friendly. It has a little thumb rest on the left side and the brace by your wrist is offset to the left side

The Weihrauch HW110 looks like it is dealer reversable for lefty , they are nice rifles

Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact Air Rifle, Black

1 review
PY-3847_Ataman-M2R-Carbine-Ultra_1473948754.jpg

Share your images

1-year limited 

I love my Kozak, but the pistol grip is NOT left hand friendly. It has a little thumb rest on the left side and the brace by your wrist is offset to the left side

The Weihrauch HW110 looks like it is dealer reversable for lefty , they are nice rifles

Hi Jack,

Like both the HW 110 and Kozak...

Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact Air Rifle, Black

1 review
PY-3847_Ataman-M2R-Carbine-Ultra_1473948754.jpg

Share your images

1-year limited 

Off PA's website

• Precharged pneumatic
  • 4350 psi fill pressure (300 BAR)
  • Walnut stock, ambidextrous
  • Adjustable length of pull
  • Foldable stock
  • Sidelever action
  • Lothar Walther free-floating barrel
  • 2 - way adjustable match trigger
  • Self-indexing magazine

You guys heard of the Priest from RTI ARMs... Looks like the poor man's Impact 

1535840678_12534593705b8b11a660b686.75906915_SmartSelect_20180901-182315_Chrome.jpg

If I remember correctly, the Priest actually came out before the Impact. It will go past your $1k budget unless they dropped the price. They were selling for about $1100. Another option to think about is a first model Brocock Bantam. It's not regulated, but it does have the slingshot valve system used in Daystate and it's very efficient. So you get 70+ very consistent and accurate shots. The price dropped from $1200+ to $900 after the new HR (Huma Regulated) model was announced.

Went to New England Air Guns today and that is where I heard of the Priest and they have it for 1100ish .. On their website they also a Huben K1 Gen 2, Hammerless BullPup?? .. bottom of page

http://www.newenglandairgun.com/pcp_rifles.html#rti

While there I got my hands on the Streamline both .22 and .25 laminate and synthetic. The Laminate is very nice in the hands but want the Synthetic which feels great also. I asked about the Dreamline as they are an Authorized FX dealer and it is NOwhere in sight.

Guys thanks for all the input its been great and opened my eyes some really nice choices.. Here where I stand 

1. Streamline (checks most boxes; not lefty need aftermarket moderator)

2. WH110 (need aftermarket moderator; wish it had adj power but CLOSE 1st. Anyone know shot ct .177 vs .22? I would forego the lefty option as Factory order only $$

3. Brocock Bantam (filling the bottle is a concern also w/ bolt not lever but does look smooth)