Need a new Drug .. I mean Airgun

In the market for a new rifle/carbine. Love my Woods Walker with AR stock, hil Vavle and LDC. But I want some thing new, similar in weight, size with better accuracy and shot count. Got a budget around a $1000. I'm a south paw so has to be ambi stock (reversible sidelever/bolt a plus) and still on the fence wtih Bull Pups as they dont look lefty friendly but do like the size.. would like to stay away from a bottle guns because I occasionally have to pump. 

Wish list:

.22 cal

Stock Synthetic/ambi

25ish FPE

40 to 60 shots (regulated)

6lbs ish

40in OAL (max)

Adjustable power

Sound Low-Med backyard friendly (will add Moderator if needed)

Been all over PA/AGD/UA/AoA sorting but stepping back and asking for opinions.. 

Any ideas or input appreicated BUT keep it around $1000 - DON'T SAY "GET AN IMPACT" ;o)

I don't think so - I think just the Impact and Crown are the only ones with interchangeable barrels and liners. I just use JSB 18, 16 and GTO pellets with mine.

Thanks BD.. I know FX is cream of the crop but also see alot of post saying "Sent back FX of USA / FX USA is fixing now" .. I take it no issue with yours? Great customer service is awesome but rather not need it.

I never had any problems with mine. I'm the type that I don't need to make a lot of changes and adjustments to be happy. I got the SL for a lightweight, 30 FPE guns to shoot pellets. I have a 22 Sumatra for if I want to shoot slugs at high power. It gets around 87 FPE. I also have other bottle guns for super high shot count so I don't need the SL to serve any other role than what it was made to do.

Tiapan veteran, with any rear lever bullpup you(me) come off the scope to cock it but being a lefty you still hold the pistol grip with your left and cock with your right.

To bad you don,t have access to one to try it. Just my way of looking at lefty issue. and they fill your wants in every other aspect except they are $300 more in price

I know what your saying - I just got rid of an Urban .22 and the BSA cocking bolt was butter and I would just wratchet off 10 shots w/out my eye leaving the scope. Bolt / Cocking lever I can live with on the right.. just like every notebook made is for righties, I've learned to adapt.. 

Unless you gotta have it now (I know that feeling) FX is coming out with the Dreamline which is an updated Streamline that will have the interchangeable barrel system and it checks all the other boxes you listed AND FX says it will be under 1K . This just might be the most popular airgun ever when it's released with all the options that FX has planned for it. There are some videos on youtube from the Shot Show you can take a look.

Unless you gotta have it now (I know that feeling) FX is coming out with the Dreamline which is an updated Streamline that will have the interchangeable barrel system and it checks all the other boxes you listed AND FX says it will be under 1K . This just might be the most popular airgun ever when it's released with all the options that FX has planned for it. There are some videos on youtube from the Shot Show you can take a look.

Google'd it and WOW.. any confirmation anywhere it'll be a $1000 and yes cause of that "feeling" any ETA?