Need a little help

Purchased a compressor off Amazon to fill my FlashPup, but realize why it was such a good deal. Doesn't come with the whip or probe?

What do I need to complete this?

Also, I have pretty nice moisture catch that I DID order already when I ordered the rifle. This is the compressor

I appreciate the help.

Screenshot_20220620-201244_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Swing,
If you scroll down the ad page for this compressor, you're likely to see a section referred to by Amazon as, "Items Frequently Purchased" with this compressor. If I was looking at the correct compressor, they show an Air Venturi fill probe adapter and fill whip. Not sure if the Flashpup has a fill probe, but the "missing" fill whip is displayed. WM

Reactions: Swing360
Swing,
If you scroll down the ad page for this compressor, you're likely to see a section referred to by Amazon as, "Items Frequently Purchased" with this compressor. If I was looking at the correct compressor, they show an Air Venturi fill probe adapter and fill whip. Not sure if the Flashpup has a fill probe, but the "missing" fill whip is displayed. WM
Thank you very much! I know the Hatsan comes with a probe, but wasn't sure what all I needed extra. I saw that, but figured I should ask here first.

Thank you very much for taking the time to confirm for me. I appreciate you

Swing,
You're very welcome. As far as fill probes go, most have a threaded end, opposite the part that inserts into the gun. The Air Venturi Fill Probe adapter, shown in the Amazon "Frequently Purchased With" section, should thread on the probe to allow a double female foster-fitted end fill whip to attach to probe and compressor. I prefer to replace my fill probes with aftermarket stainless-steel one-piece units from DonnyFL or Huma, but it's cheaper to go with the adapter. Best of Luck, WM

Reactions: Ezana4CE