• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need a little help....Evanix Cloud Ultra

I have a "New To Me" Evanix Cloud Ultra in .25 caliber that has sprung a leak. It seems to be coming from somewhere in the area between grip and the portion
20231007_195930.jpg
where the back of the rifle meets. Its circled in my pics. Haven't seen any videos on how to disassemble/reassemble this rifle nor how to replace O-Rings and the such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx guys
20231007_195803.jpg

Hope someone can help, but just wanted to say that the liklihood of someone here owning one or having taken one of these apart is pretty slim. Not 0, however. But the chances of any of them seeing or replying to this post is even smaller. Good chance you will need to try and find whatever factory documents you can, and tear into it. See what's what. Most importaint thing would be first de-presurize it. Secondly, a large, clean, well lit space to tear it down. So if any parts go flying (springs or what-not) they wont be lost forever.

That or ask around and find out who specializes in korean airgun repair.

Maybe use the search function and see if you can track down any other owners.

Hope someone can help, but just wanted to say that the liklihood of someone here owning one or having taken one of these apart is pretty slim. Not 0, however. But the chances of any of them seeing or replying to this post is even smaller. Good chance you will need to try and find whatever factory documents you can, and tear into it. See what's what. Most importaint thing would be first de-presurize it. Secondly, a large, clean, well lit space to tear it down. So if any parts go flying (springs or what-not) they wont be lost forever.

That or ask around and find out who specializes in korean airgun repair.

Maybe use the search function and see if you can track down any other owners.
You will have better luck with a better title on the topic. Name of gun and problem. Also search for other topics related to this gun.

Based on proximity it seems like the poppet or potential o-rings on the valve itself.

Personally I'd take pictures as I tear apart to ease re-assembly, and Mcquiver my way into the gun till the culprit was found. If nothing stands out like a sore thumb I'd service all the o-rings in that region that retain HPA. GL

-Matt

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas