Nation, Say a Prayer for Rick Rehm Shooter1721

Just found out about Rick ... things happen so quickly and unless you stay alert life could pass you by.

Sooooo sorry to hear about the heart attack, but am grateful that the stints were placed in and it appears to be a successful operation

Like many people on the forum, I have been amazed at your shooting expertise and trick shooting. I've often times said, if I could do the things that 1721 does with a gun, I wouldn't know how to act ... probably get the big head or something ... but you seem to just take it all in stride. Just want you to know that there are a lot of people out here just like me that love to see you doing your thing ... shooting aspirins off a balloon without hitting the balloon ... amazing stuff. God has given you a skill and talent and you wear it well! 

I seem to spend more and more time praying these days as my prayer list keeps getting larger and larger, but there is always room for 1721 but I'm the impatient kind of guy ... if I prayed for your recovery, I would be mad that you didn't do it fast enough ... that's why I am praying that you get better NOW ... and if you don't ... half of AGN will be down there and break your legs!!!

Seriously though ... getting better from a heart attack sometimes takes a little time ... okay, times up ... get well now! I know that being cooped up in a hospital is no fun so I will pray that they kick you out tomorrow.

You are a lucky man Rick, to have so many people thinking, praying, interceeding with God in your behalf, desiring only the best for you. I've heard of the old saying that "It was the best of times, It was the worst of times" In your case it is the best of times when you know there are so many people who care about you. Get well Big Guy!

Shalom

John

Looks like Rick is on his way home today.

1594401798_17463570555f08a406b6a9d2.72912559.jpg

Rick was very emotional after reading this topic. He told me he was at a loss for words and that everyones well wishes meant a lot to him.

🙏