• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nardi Atlantic P

Nuair is now distributing thd Nardi Atlantic P compressors. I really like these.

Does 225 bar cut it? Not for PCPs, unless they make a higher pressure SCBA type model that goes to 310 bar.

Specifications​

ModelPowerCharging RateFill Time¹StagesPressureFill ConnectionMotorRPMNoiseWeightSize (L×W×H)
Atlantic
P 100/1
110V/E1
60Hz
3.5 CFM FAD
100 L/min
(6 m³/h)
~22 min43250 psi
225 bar
Not
Included
3 hp
2.2 kW
210079 dB93 lb
42 kg
22.8×16.1×16.1"
58×41×41 cm
¹Based on 80 cu ft cylinder from 0 to 3000 psi.

Last edited:
they have higher rated models 4700 psi

Reactions: Centercut
I have an older Nardi Atlantic and it easily does 4500psi. Very reliable over the decade or so that I have had it. Some people get hysterical because it runs at higher rpm than a Bauer but I've heard of no problems. It is noisy!

Mine is manual, I would recommend the auto shut off and venting option if I had it to do over.

They are really popular with a Honda gas engine for dive boats as they are light (sorta) and durable.

Nuair is now distributing thd Nardi Atlantic P compressors. I really like these.

No way in he(* would I run a 3hp electric motor on a household 120vac line, not even a dedicated circuit with 12 gauge wire and a 20 amp breaker. On a multi-circuit 15 amp breaker, pure stupidity to even try.

Reactions: rcs9250
No way in he(* would I run a 3hp electric motor on a household 120vac line, not even a dedicated circuit with 12 gauge wire and a 20 amp breaker. On a multi-circuit 15 amp breaker, pure stupidity to even try.
It would require a 10 wire, 30 amp 110v dedicated circuit. If you don’t have a 220v outlet, you will need to do some wiring. You won’t find a 30 amp 110v in any home, so either way you’d need to do some wiring. Motors are typically more efficient at 220v, and it seems foolish to power something of this size with 110v.

Reactions: rcs9250
My Nardi Atlantic is definitely 220v and I would not consider 120vac. This thing fills tanks a whole lot faster than the Yong Heng and similar and those are fairly challenging to 120vac.

I have a Yong Heng at my rural property and was stuck with 120vac for that application. The Nardi is a lot more demanding of power. The Nardi is noisy but not as loud as the Yong H.

Have had a NARDI Atlantic 100 in the 220V version for years .... While majorly overkill for direct PCP fills, it does bottles to 300 bar or less super quick !!

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
My Nardi looks identical to motorhead's and while "portable"; adding wheels to one end of the roll cage is VERY helpful. I would guess it is at least 70#.
They are really good compressors, but you do not move them around with one hand like a Yong Heng!

I would have liked the auto shut off and auto venting but they take a "great white" tank from 3k to 4500 very fast. It's not like you are standing around waiting. Again, mine is on 220vac.

Reactions: Motorhead